Human Resources Manager (m/f/d)
In 2016 we set out to build the kind of venture capital fund we always wanted as founders ourselves. Since then, we have invested in some of the most dynamic digital companies out of Europe such as McMakler, FreightHub or Bryter and contribute our experience as founders and investors to the companies’ success. We do so to become the leading early-stage VC fund in Europe.
You will be part of a growing team in the heart of Berlin (Mitte) with a dynamic, ambitious yet cooperative and genuine culture. We foster the development of our employees so that you’ll have direct exposure to our business partners and portfolio companies. You’ll find encouragement and freedom to address and structure your own projects proactively and independently. In order to allow for a good balance, we offer various perks.
- Structure and execute all things HR of our organization (recruiting, administration, talent development),
- Work closely with our portfolio companies while consulting and supporting their founders and HR departments in organizational development and recruiting efforts, while also coordinating external recruiting partners/agencies,
- Therefore, identify missing pieces and people development potential and coordinate initiatives for our portfolio companies, and
- Develop frameworks for people strategy, compensation plans, option incentives, etc. throughout a startups’ lifecycle.
- Work experience as a Recruiter or a similar role is required,
- Experience in developing organizational and talent roadmaps that support business objectives is a plus. This translates to a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience,
- An excellent understanding of the tech domain and associated job landscape is mandatory, thus you have worked in a startup or established tech company in the past,
- You are a reliable sparring partner who enjoys winning your colleagues with facts and voices your opinion constructively,
- We expect outstanding communication skills, a thorough work ethic, a high sense of ownership, and fluency in both English and German.
To apply, please send your CV and clearly lay out the projects you have contributed to, your responsibilities in those and the outcomes of these projects. Additionally, please provide us with your earliest starting date and salary expectations.