Sr. Finance Manager (female/male)
We are looking to hire a senior finance manager to join our Berlin based team on a full-time basis.
As senior finance manager you will help us:
- Manage the internal financial tracking of all investments
- Manage the budget and forecast for both our management company and the fund
- Investor relations regarding all things finance
- Support preparation of the quarterly and annual reports to the fund’s investors
- Coordinate and support the outsourced fund administration and accounting, e.g. regarding capital calls, yearly financial statements, etc.
- Support coordination of legal matters regarding the fund and our portfolio companies
- Support coordination and controlling of regulatory and compliance matters, such as AML or BaFin
The role offers plenty of room for personal development and is structured to grow into a key position at our organisation. From day 1 you will work closely with and report directly to one of the managing partners.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in finance/controlling
- Ideally prior experience in VC, PE, a startup environment or consulting
- Excellent academic track record is a plus
- So is no fear of legal documents
- Apart from that, we expect a thorough work ethic, high sense of ownership, and fluency in both English and German
To apply, please send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to the contact details below. In
lieu of a cover letter, please respond to the following bullets in the body of your mail:
- Give us a max 5 sentence summary of your academic and professional background.
- Provide your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to meeting you!
About Cavalry Ventures
Cavalry Ventures is a Berlin based early stage VC that combines entrepreneurial expertise, operations support and network with financing to create the ideal conditions for success. The fund invests in European technology companies across sectors, that have the potential to change industries and become category leaders. The portfolio includes companies such as Caroobi, FreightHub, McMakler and Medbelle.